A global pandemic is rapidly changing the way we see and experience life. Every day brings new information and new restrictions. How are you handling it? Do you feel out of control? Is it harder to distract yourself from the reality? Do you naively think it will all blow over and get back to normal in a few days? Whatever you are feeling in these strange times we pray this episode offers wisdom, hope, and encouragement. We also hope you are inspired to be a light to your friends, family, and neighbors.
SPECIAL UPDATE FROM THE FIELD CHURCH: BE SURE TO FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOR LIVE STREAMS AND UPDATES.
In this time, here’s how we’re trying to serve you:
1. Our elders are giving special attention to member care.
2. Our staff team is making its way through the list of everyone in our contacts to reach out and see if we can serve in any specific ways.
3. We’re doing Sunday services as usual, but online! So we can still worship together!
4. Our children’s ministry lead team is thinking of ways to serve your children during this time with teaching and encouragement to come soon!
5. Starting Monday 3/23, we will be on Facebook Live at noon Monday-Friday, to pray through the Psalms together, led by our Staff Team. We will pray through one chapter per day, starting with Psalm 1 this Monday! We strongly encourage you to join us for this! Daily Monday-Friday!
6. Also starting Monday 3/23, Pastor Sam will share a short devotional video, walking through and memorizing 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a, the “Love Is… Passage!” We strongly encourage you to participate in this memorization and devo with Pastor Sam! Daily Monday-Friday!
7. Our team is continuing on in logistics and projects pertaining to the ministry of TFC.
We are here for you, church! If you are in need in any way, or if we can serve you, please let us know!