What Does it Mean, Biblically, to Be a Faithful Parent?
Pastor Chad Wiles
- To be a faithful parent means to worship God with all your heart.
- To be a faithful parent, biblically, means to discipline and instruct in the Lord.
Practical Help for Biblically Faithful Parenting:
- Discipline yourself to love God and His Word.
- Discipline yourself to live out the disciplines of God.
- Do not provoke your children to anger.
- Discipline yourself to teach the Scriptures to your children.
- Discipline your children and teach them to repent.